Thursday, November 6, 2008

halloween...BOO

me and my friends on Halloween
i had a class party and my mom did the treats she did FINGERS!!!! eeeww

my best bud and i and justin


Me and Sabyn getting our nails done at Gardener Village

Asher,sabyn,mommy,and me

me my mom and a chainsaw dude named stitch all hangin at Lagoon

trunk n treat wow look at all our candy!!!


oh arent we cute me , bell , mariah , sabyn, and asher


my halloween party at my home senja you are a DORK


me and my homies at my Halloween party


3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey i loved that halloween with u it was so cool i want to have a sleep over with you kk love you kk
kiley <33333

jdqt_pie said...

hey hey guys leave a comment please and enjoy the blog i hope u like it see ya!!


~ Jauntae

Senja(: said...

Your mean im no DORK!! :):) NICE BLOG CHICA!!!